Author – Terms of Service
Your continued use of this website constitutes your agreement to comply with our Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions; and any other specific conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in the website, should you not agree, exit the site immediately.
Ensure that you understand our Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
ArticlesTrain.com reserves the right to modify these Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website indicates your acceptance of and agreement therefore you are advised to review them regularly.
By submitting your article(s) to ArticlesTrain.com :
1.You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2.Your submission to ArticlesTrain.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and distributed to our other portals.
3. You acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
4.It is the ArticlesTrain.com Team sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
5.The ArticlesTrain.com Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
6.If your article does not conform to the ArticlesTrain.com Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions our editors may either edit your article so that it does conform or remove said article from our website.
7.You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article.
8. While ArticlesTrain.com receives unique visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
9.ArticlesTrain.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
10.You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links.
11.You agree to not purchase or utilize PPC (PayPerClick), PPV (PayPerView) traffic, safelists, or traffic exchanges to artificially inflate your ArticlesTrain.com traffic stats. Doing so will result in your account being terminated.
Termination, suspension and access limitation
We reserve the right to suspend, end or limit your access to ArticlesTrain.com at any time if you are in any material breach of our ArticlesTrain.com Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions and:
- We have advised you by email of such breach and you have failed to resolve it within 48 hours of us advising you.
- The breach cannot be resolved in which case we reserve the right to cancel the service immediately after advising you.
We also reserve the right to suspend, end or limit your access to this website with as much warning as we are able, if:
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that providing you with access to this website or to the site content is illegal or may become illegal.
- We believe there is a real risk of loss or damage to us or another party if we do not suspend, end or limit your ability to access this website.
- An emergency or outage arises on our website.
If we do decide to terminate your account and/or data, you are no longer authorised to add your information to the website but all restrictions imposed on you, licences granted by you and all our disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in our Guidelines, Terms of Service and Conditions will remain.
If we do terminate your account and/or data, we are not liable to you for any claims of any kind arising from removal of your information from the website including any loss by you of present or prospective profits, anticipated orders, expenditures, investments or commitments made, goodwill created or any other cause whatsoever.
To remove your data, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the rights to your account even via a 3rd party source, therefore if you request ArticlesTrain.com to remove your account and/or data then administration charges is payable before action can be taken for removal of said data.