Lots of people around the planet wholesale things from China before or are about to purchase in China. A few of them may come to China do it themselves, yet numerous of them need to arrange it on line. It is convenient, extremely high risk! The Way To locate nice china wholesalers?
I will share some suggestions as a local Chinese, neutrally. Not like some foreign purchasers, they’ll deny every little thing since they had bad experience.
The Way To AVOID BEING SCAMMED
If you could do the following things, it will lower the odds you got scammed.
1. Search their reviews on-line, if they’re scammers, many people certainly would leave several negative assessments ;
2. Locate a China wholesale agency to take care of your purchase orders, and do very much the same reviews search on the agency as above;
3. Try a sample order previous to your bulk ones;
4. Give them a call and ask some details, scammers won’t give that much details on phone, and probably they can not speak English at all but just typing;
5. Send portion of the payment for deposit if your order is large one, and send the rest as you saw the proof of your package/items;
SOME TABOO WITH THE SELLERS
There are something you genuinely should know when you dealing with the sellers or agency, it is like taboo, if you doing such, you either would get bad service or no service at all.
1. Small sample orders but asking for VIP charge; (they’ll supply VIP price once you are qualified)
2. Asking as low priced as possible, more affordable than cheapest; (they have their unique business to run, if 0 profit, it you were them, not you run the company?)
3. Send completely new orders continuously, yet never pay; (such individuals are either spammers or just searching for fun)
4. Ask time and time again when order processing. (if it is over ETA, it is right to ask of course.)
Just some thing we think it’s effective when you doing business with China wholesalers or agency. As a wholesale agency ourselves, Fashion Bop (www.fashion-bop.com) is already in business for more than 2 yrs. We normally do our best to accomplish our customers’ orders. Never failed. God speed!
Georgette Adanas has been writing articles on good china wholesalers since 2002.